How to generate a Field Filling Rate Workbook?
2. Login to your Salesforce Org via SpringTool
3. Access the Field Filling Rate Workbook page from the Audit Tab
By doing so, you visualize all information related to the Objects of your Org which includes the Label, the Name and the Type of the Objects.
4. Use the filters to make your selection
- The filters above the Label and Name columns allow the caption of elements that correspond to a character or a string contained in a text field.
- The filter above the Type column allows the caption of elements according to their type, standard or custom.
6. Click Generate Field Filling Rate Workbook button
- A successful message should appear and your request will be visible in the Workbooks History table where you can follow its Status
- Workbooks are processed asynchronously
7. When the process of generating a Field Filling Rate Workbook is done, you will receive an email notification with a link to download it.
- The download of the Field Filling Rate Workbook can be done either by using the link from the email notification or from the workbooks History table.